[NABS-L] Atlantic Student Seminar REGISTRATION EXTENDED until Thursday, July 28th. Don't Miss It!!!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:34:00 UTC 2022

Attention NABSters,

This morning, I’m coming at you with an Atlantic Student Seminar
announcement. If you haven’t already registered for our seminar, first,
what have you been doing? Why haven’t you registered for what is going to
be a knowledge-packed, fun-filled, and wonderful weekend? And second, you
are in luck because we will be extending the registration deadline to
Thursday, July 28th. Don’t delay any further. Register now! And please
spread the word about our seminar. It is sure to be a magical experience,
and the more, the merrier for our marvelous moment in Maryland this August
12th through the 14th in Baltimore. Contact me at stenzellogan at gmail for
any questions or concerns. See you soon!

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/unxjdEq42STL49DH9

Sincerely,

Logan Stenzel

--