[NABS-L] LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT (for real this time): Get Your Registration Form In For Atlantic Student Seminar

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:16:03 UTC 2022

NABS NABS NABS!!

Alert alert!

I promise this is not a drill this time!! We have less than a week (only six sweeping days) until the registration for the astonishing, amiable Atlantic Student Seminar closes!!! That’s right, our window to guarantee your spot at this cultivated event taking place on August 12-14 in Baltimore, Maryland is getting smaller and smaller! This means you need to grab your laptop, tablet, phone, what have you, click on the below link, fill out the attached form, and pay all associated fees by July 28th!! I know this might seem like a strenuous task, but  I have faith in the NABS Nation that it can all get done!

Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBKOiZRwWsruky6iBkZz46xZCGC3a07982Ur_8zNLV2odSfA/viewform?usp=send_form&usp=embed_facebook

If you throughout the process need support completing any of the tasks above or have additional questions, please contact Logan Stenzel  at stenzellogan at gmail.com. .

Lets do it NABSters and I hope to see as many of you all there as possible!!

Best
Manahil

Manahil Jafri
She/hers/her
Fundraising Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students
Secretary and Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students