[NABS-L] Writing Division

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:05:32 UTC 2022

Hey there!
Here is a link to the divisions list:
https://nfb.org/about-us/divisions-committees-and-groups/divisions

Navigate to the writers division heading, and you should have access to
contact info and their website.

Best,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz