[NABS-L] Local Banks

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Tue Jul 26 20:01:39 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I am thinking about starting all over with a new bank. I am thinking about switching to one of my local banks. What are your experiences with local banks?

Thanks.

—
Armando L. Vias
Blind Advocate For Web-Accessibility And Disability Rights
Byron/Houston County, GA
Alumni | Georgia Academy For The Blind (GAB) (Class of 2021)
Member of National Federation of The Blind of Georgia (NFBGA) (At-Large Chapter)
www.nfbga.org <https://nfbga.org/>
Member of National Association of Blind Students (NABS)
www.nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
Telephone: (478) 273-0099 <tel:4782730099>

Email: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>

My Personal Website: armandovias.com <https://armandovias.com/>

Check out the news coverage that I am in by visiting https://armandovias.com/news-coverage <https://armandovias.com/news-coverage>

Press Releases: armandovias.com/pr <https://armandovias.com/pr>

Facebook Page (public) <https://facebook.com/armandovias>

Sign Up To Receive The Latest News From Armando Vias, Everywhere From The Website At https://armandovias.com

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness does not hold you back.”

Visit the National federation of the blind Website at www.nfb.org <https://nfb.org/>