[NABS-L] You DO NOT want to miss this…trust me on this one

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:16:54 UTC 2022

Hey Hey NABS,

It’s me again, that guy who always talks about the NABS Outreach committee.
However, this time I have something different, something quite special.

Our very own comrade, Juhi Narula, Vice President of the Maryland
Association of Blind Students is hosting a virtual event that I KNOW is of
interest to many of you. This is through her non-profit, Cherish Life.
Please see the below text from Juhi, and consider RSVPing.

>From Juhi:
Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, I founded a non-profit
organization called Cherish Life, that aims to support the blind/visually
impaired community. We are hosting a virtual panel event, featuring a
selection of blind and visually impaired individuals on June 5th, 2022 from
2:00 - 3:15 PM EST. During this discussion, we will hear their
perspectives, experiences, and struggles in relation to traveling as blind
students and instructors. It is going to be a great opportunity to learn
more!

RSVP at the link below to sign up and receive the zoom link. I'd really
appreciate if you could pass this info to others and would love to see you
there 🙂
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDC7LIrW2ORQ1kUbmU1T1WW3WUIk6_PQ11MleYSQv6nTNkCA/viewform
--
Kinshuk Tella