[NABS-L] A few questions for students

garywunder at me.com garywunder at me.com
Fri Jun 3 14:20:38 UTC 2022

As I read social media, I find myself questioning some of the things I have considered assumptions of NFB membership and, for that matter, simply being a blind person. Can you tell me if they are true in your life. Please write off list to
gwunder at nfb.org
and let the subject be Brief Survey.

* Do you consider yourself an ambassador for teaching people about blindness, or do you consider having to explain things to them an inconvenience and something they should get elsewhere such as books or the internet?

Are there any people you consider inspirational, and are you offended if someone tells you they find you amazing or inspirational?

Thank you.

Gary Wunder, Editor
Braille Monitor Magazine
gwunder at nfb.org