[NABS-L] Borrowing / Having Braille Algebra and Economics Books

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 21:17:40 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I am preparing for the College Algebra and Principles of Microeconomics CLEP exams. As my dad thought I should do when we were conversating about taking the College Algebra class at my college, which I may or may not still do depending on about if and what happens and my decisions/the conclusions made relating to me getting the accommodations I will or will not be getting for the CLEP exams, I am asking is there someone on here or you know who has an algebra book in braille I could borrow and/or have? Does anyone also have a brailled microeconomics or economics book I could borrow and/or have, too?

Thank you,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV