[NABS-L] Online Schools

Adriana Banos adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:19:39 UTC 2022

  Hello everyone,

  I hope this message finds you safe and in good health. I am writing to you today to ask a few questions about online accessible education, particularly in business.
  I have been thinking about going back to school, and studying business rather than studying education which was my initial goal, however, my current circumstances do not allow me to return to in person classes. Therefore, I am looking to see if I can find an online school where I can obtain a degree in business. I’m interested to know if any of you have experience with online learning, and how well it worked out for you.
  I am also interested to know if    Federal aid is able to cover any expenses for tuition on online school, or did you have to take care of the payments yourself? Also, were you able to receive any accommodations through that school?
  One more thing, in order for you to go into 100% online learning, did you have to work on any credits through a community college and have them transferred over? Your time is greatly appreciated. Have a great one.

Sincerely,
Jeanette (Adriana) Mendez