[NABS-L] Let's get down to business - become an active NABS member and gear up for the 2022 NABS Business meeting!!

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:41:14 UTC 2022

Namaste Nifty NABSters!

Can you believe that National Convention is just three weeks away? With the
long-awaited Federation Family reunion just around the corner, we wanted to
drop another friendly reminder about our annual NABS Business meeting,
taking place on Wednesday, July 6. We will begin new active member
registration at 6:15 and our meeting will last from 7 to 10. This highlight
NABS gathering will be chalked full of soul-moving speakers, dazzling door
prizes, reflections on what we've achieved this past year, what we hope to
accomplish in the year going forward, and our election of new NABS board
leadership. Remember that if you would like to vote or run in our
elections, you must obtain active membership status in NABS no later than
Thursday, 6/30. You can read more about how to obtain active membership
status on our website:

http://nabslink.org/become-member

So excited to be in touch in just a few weeks!

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Webmaster/Board Member | National Association of Blind Students