[NABS-L] Wondering how someone becomes a member of the national Association of blind students?

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:40:56 UTC 2022

Hi Kat,

It is always awesome to welcome a new member into NABS. Our instructions are on the Become a Member page of our website:
https://nabslink.org/become-member

Please note that if the potential member would like to vote and otherwise participate in organizational business at the 2022 NABS Business Meeting, they will need to complete this process before June 30. All other attendees will be asked to apply for membership at the door 😊
Thanks for the question!

Trisha