[NABS-L] 2022 6th Annual NABS Walk-a-thon reminder!

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Thu Jun 23 18:20:46 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Nabsters!

Can you believe that National convention is just 2 weeks away?!

Fun fact; Canal Street where The New Orleans Marriott is located is  210-years-old, 171-feet wide, and has also previously been named the widest street in the world.

The NABS fundraising committee hopes that you will get some steps in along Canal Street and join us in walking for a wonderful cause. That’s right; don’t miss the opportunity to raise money for NABS during the 6th Annual NABS Walk-a-thon! There’s just 14 days left to register to participate in this fun-filled event with the link below.

https://go.rallyup.com/e6e09d/Members/Details

The event is simple: register to walk, share your page with friends, family, and colleagues, track the distance you walk on Thursday, July 7th  , and raise money for NABS! Not only will you be raising money for our transformational organization, but you will also have the chance to win big. Our top fundraiser will win a cash prize, and anyone who registers and raises at least $25 is entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Plus, team up with up to 4 total people to compete for a pizza party courtesy of NABS.

The walk-a-thon is open to all, so we would love to have you walk with us even if you will not be joining us in New Orleans. Lace up your walking shoes and get moving to raise money for NABS!

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Fundraising Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
Check out my podcast: https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspectiv<https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective>e<https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective>
rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
203-993-3045