[NABS-L] Accessible Machine Embroidery Software

Caitlin A Best bestca21 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:40:50 UTC 2022

I’m actually really interested in this as well and accessible ways to make patterns for fashion design. I really want to start learning how to make my own clothes and embroider but I don’t know where to even start when it comes to accessibility.
I hope that you are able to get some answers though.

Sent from my iPhone