[NABS-L] D.E.I. Arrives with Pride 6/26

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:31:27 UTC 2022

Good Morning Friends

With a year of discussion, discovery, and growth coming to a close, it's only right that the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee celebrate. Join us all this Sunday, June 26th at 9pm EST as we celebrate the  presence of the intersection between blindness and L.G.B.T.Q.I.A. -plus. experiences  in a meeting commemorating National Pride Month. We are so excited to hear from guest speakers and members who lead with love and look forward to new experiences and perspectives along the way.

With Love

Robert Parsons, NABS Board Member

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687