[NABS-L] Reminder: Join the NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee Tomorrow, Sunday, June 26 at 8 PM EDT. This Month's Topic: Traveling with a Cane or a Guide Dog, What are Your Rights?

Alycia Howard ktisalycia98 at icloud.com
Sat Jun 25 19:28:01 UTC 2022

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Please make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened, your tray tables are up and locked, and your carryon bags are stowed properly. The NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee would love for you to join our upcoming call, with the topic being our rights as cane users and guide dog handlers while in airports and on planes. We will be hearing from an experienced cane user and a seasoned guide dog handler about their travel experiences, as well as discussing our rights regarding traveling with both of these important mobility aids. Our call will be taking place on Sunday, June 26 at 8 PM EDT.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Have a wonderful week.

Lina