[NABS-L] Only 3 days left - become an active member of NABS in time for national convention!

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:46:32 UTC 2022

Howdy happy NABSters,

As we prepare for the largest gathering of blind students in the world in
just over a week, here is a friendly reminder that if you would like to
vote and/or run during the elections at the 2022 NABS Business Meeting, you
must complete the NABS active membership process no later than this
Thursday, June 30. To become an active member, fill out this membership
form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp_IYqTMPgjf3pxeRojn9UTbQW6cUXz7QkdL2S0hbzrjH0sQ/viewform

and pay the $5 annual membership dues. We accept payments through our
donate now link on our website:
https://nabslink.org/donate-now
Remember that if you don't complete these two steps before June 30, you
will not be able to run or vote during elections at the 2022 NABS Business
Meeting, which is taking place on Wednesday, July 6 from 6:15 to 10 PM CDT.
However, all are absolutely welcome and encouraged to join us Wednesday
evening for an incredible night of programming regardless of whether you
will be participating in our elections. You won't want to miss the fabulous
line up of speakers, door prizes, and more that we have in store.

If you have questions about your membership status or would like to use
another payment option for membership dues, don't hesitate to reach out to
me at gene.sh.kim at gmail.com.

See you all very soon!

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Webmaster/Board Member | National Association of Blind Students