[NABS-L] June 2022 NABS Notes are Live Now: Catch Up Before Convention!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:00:00 UTC 2022

Hey, NABSters!

We are so looking forward to seeing many of you in NOLA in just a few short
days! 😊

Before we arrive to National Convention, we thought a new edition of NABS
Notes would be a great way to prepare you for all that’s coming your way
and remind you of some of the amazing work we’ve accomplished over the last
month.

You can catch up before convention using the below link or by browsing the
attached file.

https://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-june-2022

Please also note that this will be our final edition of NABS Notes for the
foreseeable future as we will be turning our energy and attention to other
NABS initiatives. Thanks to all who have read along with us on this journey.

Best,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz