[NABS-L] KeyMail with Gmail

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Fri Mar 4 13:26:24 UTC 2022

Have you tried downloading the Gmail app from Google Play on the BrailleNote Touch?

It has been a while since I used the BrailleNote.

__________
Armando L. Vias
Web Accessibility/Disability Advocate
Blogger | Armando Vias (Official Website)
Phone (Google Voice): Click to call (830) 542-2220 From A Compatible Phone <tel:8305422220>
E-Mail: Click to email: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>
Visit Website (armandovias.com) <https://armandovias.com/>
Armando Vias On Facebook <https://armandovias.com/facebook>
Armando Vias On Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/armandovias>