[NABS-L] KeyMail with Gmail

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:43:48 UTC 2022

Hi Armando,

Yes, I do have the Gmail app on my BrailleNote Touch; in fact it's actually bult in to your device once you create your Gmail account on it. I don't really like it though because it's much slower than KeyMail, and moving between different folders is far les efficient.

Julia, do you have a link for that tutorial you mentioned from HumanWare? I'd really love to read that as well.

Thank you all for your very kind and thoughtful responses!

Sami