[NABS-L] NABS Outreach Committee Meeting March 2022

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:00:00 UTC 2022

Attention NABS,

March brings many things: snow starts to melt, birds start to sing, March
Madness season commences, and above all, NABS brings to you a fresh
Outreach Committee meeting!

Join us this month aswe will be talking about and planning for our NABS Now
Podcast. And as always, we will be discussing the NABS Blog post and more.

Join us on Sunday, March 13th, at 8pm eastern at the below link!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Kinshuk Tella

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His