[NABS-L] Which School is Accessible????

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:22:53 UTC 2022

Hello Amy,

I go to Penn State Harrisburg. It is known to be a great place for STEM
students.

My experiences with the disability office started off pretty rough. However,
things have improved significantly. I advocated for the expansion of the
disability office staffing. This helped make sure my accommodations were
carried out in a timely manner.

College is very frustrating for many (if not most) students with
disabilities. It tends to be a struggle. However, I believe one can get out
what they put in.

  Hope this helps.

Nick