[NABS-L] Did someone say scholarship? Reminder about our call happening tomorrow!

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:31:05 UTC 2022

You heard right, students! NABS is hosting one last NFB national scholarship information call tomorrow Sunday March 13th at 7 PM Eastern. This will be your last chance to get your questions answered! The scholarship deadline is right around the corner, so don't delay! We encourage everyone to apply to this great program, and we're here to help! Join us Sunday to get the scoop on what the scholarship program is all about and inspiration to put those finishing touches on your application.
Join using the link below.

https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents
Interested? Learn more about the NFB scholarship program below.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-program
Best,
Nina