[NABS-L] Fundraising Fun to be had! Sunday March 13th at 9:00 PM Eastern

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:03:00 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationists,

Your ideas, energy, and enthusiasm are needed at the next NABS Fundraising
Committee meeting occurring tomorrow, Sunday, March 13th at 9:00 PM
Eastern! With a wonderful winter of fundraising behind us, we are looking
forward to a spectacular spring and superb summer of fundraising action. We
need ideas, inspiration, and volunteers for potential upcoming fundraising
initiatives. If you want to be a factor in determining what the formidable
fundraising force is up to during National Convention, please stop by our
meeting, all are welcome, and we would love to have as many people
contributing as possible. The zoom info can be found below. If you have any
questions or just want to chat about fundraising, please feel free to reach
out to me at stenzellogan at gmail.com, <stenzellogan at gmail.com> and I’d be
more than happy to talk!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

With Passion,

Logan Stenzel

--