[NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion committee call March 20

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Mar 13 22:16:39 UTC 2022

Good evening nabs Crew,
It’s a week from the best day of the month! That’s right in one week the national Association of blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee will be meeting at 9 PM Eastern. If you love history this is the place to be! As we will explore the history of our wonderful female Federation leaders! so make sure to join us via zoom!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Qualik Ford
Email: qsford at outlook.com
Phone number: 301-312-9813
National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland affiliate board member
Maryland Association of blind students president
Maryland affiliate Diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
National Association of Blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
Maryland affiliate Sports and recreation cochair
Blind industries and services of Maryland rehabilitation instructor