[NABS-L] Hebrew and Greek?

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 20:26:07 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to see if there's anyone on the listserv who have or are currently taking Hebrew and/or Greek at a Bible college or seminary. I've spoken with a former seminary professor who told me the languages are very visual. How visual are they? What types of accommodations have you requested and gotten for these classes? Any recommendations and suggestions about how I can successfully take these courses and do well would be very much appreciated. I know there's a way; I just have to figure out how as I did with Logic a few years ago.

Thanks.

Mike