[NABS-L] Hebrew and Greek?

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 04:58:48 UTC 2022

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your response. I'm curious how the blind pastor did Hebrew and Greek (textbooks, tests, assignments, etc.) For both languages I have two options: a totally internet-based course with an online professor or a live classroom course on the internet. I'm sure I could work out a way to do oral exams.

Right now, I'm attending New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary online. I'm working toward a M.A. in Christian Apologetics. Even tough Hebrew and Greek aren't required, I'm thinking about learning them because I want to evangelize members of other religions and teach folks in the church how to do so. After New Orleans, I'm going to apply to Dallas Theological Seminary to get a Th.M. They'll let some courses transfer over and I figured if I did Hebrew and Greek at New Orleans, this would give me less to take at Dalls.
Right now, I have a 4.0 at New Orleans; and, as much as I'm considering taking Hebrew and Greek, I'd hate to have that be what makes the 4.0 disappear. Maybe I oughta wait until Dallas ...