[NABS-L] Hebrew and Greek?

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:02:46 UTC 2022

Just another perspective. Because you're looking into a THM at another
seminary, your 4.0 isn't that big of a deal. As long as you don't wreck
it, you should get in the program, unless it's very competitive. It
depends on what kind of THM program it is, but I would think that having
some basic knowledge of Hebrew and Greek would be better going in, since
it's an advanced program, though that depends on how much the program
relies on the languages. I recommend talking to someone from admissions.
they could give you some useful tips.