[NABS-L] Advocating To Restaurants About Accessibility

Nicolas Spohn nspohn0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:56:35 UTC 2022

This is an interesting topic. If the restaurant is a larger chain then Accessibility is more or less expected. If it say family owned or a local person owns the place, accessibility of a website may be more of a challenge due to cost, lack of knowledge, or potentially  other things.  I have never confronted a restaurant but I’m interested to hear what others have to say

Sent from my iPhone