[NABS-L] Happy April Fools Day (Sort of): Read March NABS Notes Now!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:00:00 UTC 2022

Happy almost April, NABSters!

We thought about playing an April Fools joke on everyone and telling you
that our newsletter would be discontinued after this edition, but we
decided that would be too crewl.

So, instead, consider this a special gift delivery. Catch up on all NABS
news by clicking on the link below or browsing the attached document.

http://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-march-2022

As always, feel free to reach out to any NABS leader with questions!

Enjoy!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt