[NABS-L] Why Bother Internships Anyway? Find Out from Our Students on This Month's Episode of the NABS Now Podcast

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Sun May 1 12:13:54 UTC 2022

Hey, NABSters,

April showers brings May flowers, shouldn’t it? It appears as if midwest hasn’t came to that consensus just yet, but fear not, we are back to bring you the latest and greatest episode of the NABS Now podcast, if in case you were considering on internships. Hear from two of our lovely guest speakers to find out if an internship is a worthy opportunity for you.

Listen on:
NABS website:https://nabslink.org/basic-page/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast <https://nabslink.org/basic-page/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast>
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256?i=1000559223272 <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256?i=1000559223272>
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast <https://overcast.fm/itunes1507437256/nabs-now-podcast>
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3eGCIGg7Q2KXKw5c2sdQZN <https://open.spotify.com/episode/3eGCIGg7Q2KXKw5c2sdQZN>
Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw== <https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==>

Happy listening, and as always, we’d love to hear what you think.

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>