[NABS-L] Join the NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee for a Discussion on Internships! Sunday, May 22 at 8 PM EDT

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:30:07 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, all!

The NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee would love to see you at our upcoming committee call, taking place on Sunday, May 22 at 8 PM EDT. We’ll be hosting a panel all about internships, and students entering the internship arena this summer will be sharing their experiences with us. We’re excited to learn about the process from application, to disclosure, to real-life-experiences and hope you’ll be able to join us!

Hop on using the below info, and be sure to bring questions for our panelists. 😊

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Have a good week!

Elizabeth