[NABS-L] Join the NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee for a Panel/Discussion on Internship Accessibility and Advocacy!

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:20:19 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, all!

We hope you’re planning to join the Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee for our May meeting, taking place on Sunday, May 22 at 8 PM EDT. We’ll be hosting a panel of blind student interns, who have graciously agreed to come share some of their journeys with us in the hopes that we can learn from their experiences.

You won’t want to miss these folks from Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, and the Milwaukee Brewers MLB team!

Hop on with the following info, and bring a question of your own! 😊

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

See you there!

Elizabeth