[NABS-L] excessability on telagram

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:30:15 UTC 2022

Yes, it is. The only thing that I would warn you about is the fact that only 10 messages load at a time when you’re going through your history of messages just because that’s how it’s designed on the iPhone versus android when you get to see them all at once. Other than that, it is very accessible with voiceover.

Sent from my iPhone