[NABS-L] Save the date!

Joshua Olukanni joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:04:12 UTC 2022

Midwest seminar is approaching, and all students are invited! Our theme,
deeper than the surface, will provoke us all to explore the blind community
in an uplifting and extensive way, and challenge the way blindness is seen
in the general world. We hope to see you on March 24-26 for a weekend
filled with great opportunities. As Midwest seminar nears be on the look
out for more information. We hope to see you there!--
Godspeed,
Joshua Olukanni
President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | NABS Midwest Planning Committee