[NABS-L] Come one, come all: NABS fundraising committee meeting October 9 7 PM Eastern

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 02:19:04 UTC 2022

What’s up students,
Happy blindness equality achievement month! The NABS fundraising committee
is dropping in once again to remind you of our committee meeting this
upcoming Sunday, October9 at7PM Eastern! Cozy enough next to the bonfire
with your pumpkin spice latte in hand and help transform what our committee
is working on! From the coffee mugs and tumblers, to trivia and Washington
seminar there is no shortage of opportunity For work that has to be done.
We look forward to seeing all of you in a week! If you have any questions
about our committee or a particular initiative please reach out to the
leader ship team!

To join us:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Keep it classy,