[NABS-L] Join Us: Halloween Movie Night & Learn About BEAM w/ Missouri Association of Blind Students

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Mon Oct 3 23:48:27 UTC 2022

Hello my spooky friends!

Your very own Missouri student division invites you to eat candy corn and watch a movie with us this coming Thursday, October 6th at 7 PM Central. For the spooky month of October We'll be watching hocus-pocus, with audio description of course. Also, come learn and share with us in celebrating the month of October and raising awareness on blindness, equity and achievement month, BEAM.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767

One tap mobile
+16469313860,97716217767# US
+19292056099,97716217767# US (New York)

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Content Creation  Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>