[NABS-L] High importance: NABS fundraising committee meeting tomorrow Sunday, October 9 7 PM eastern

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:17:49 UTC 2022

Good afternoon NABS nation,
This is your friendly reminder to join the NABS fundraising committee
tomorrow evening Sunday, October 9 at 7 PM Eastern 4 PM Pacific. We will be
talking about Blind equality achievement month fundraising, our soon to
come swag store, and Washington   seminar funding. You definitely don’t
want to miss out on all the action. We look forward to having you join us.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

If you have any questions about fundraising feel free to reach out to the
leader ship team!

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester

--