[NABS-L] Save the date! Saturday, October 22. Second annual NABS blindness equality achievement want fundraiser

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:00:00 UTC 2022

Calling all students,
I come bearing wonderful news from the NABS fundraising committee!

Saturday, October 22 from 7 PM Eastern to 9 PM Eastern NABS will be hosting
our second annual blindness equality achievement month trivia extravaganza!

Similar to last year the state student division that rallies together and
gathers the most points will take home $50 as a cash prize towards there
localized treasury. Will Wisconsin take home the W or can South Carolina
steal the spotlight? There’s only one way to find out and that is to keep
your attention focused on our official announcement and registration link
coming in the next few days.

When: Saturday, October 22 7 PM eastern to 9 PM eastern

Where: anywhere and everywhere

Once again pay attention for our announcement with all the glorious details
on how you can participate!

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
--