[NABS-L] Pearson Needs You, Participants in Nemeth Study Paid for Product Testing!

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:04:30 UTC 2022

Good morning, NABSters!

I hope this email finds you all relaxing on a beautiful Sunday.

Our friends over at Pearson need our help with a new product field test, which every participant will be paid for. We wouldn’t be students if we weren’t interested in easy money, right? See details below and help out if you can/feel compelled to do so. Feel free to share with other blind students of any age!

Have you been looking for ways to learn more Nemeth Code symbols? If so, did you know that there is a free Nemeth curriculum that has just been updated? It includes an online symbol library. Consider becoming a field tester and be a part of the first group to access the updates! In addition, each field tester will be compensated.

If you are interested, please complete the Nemeth Code Curriculum Field Study Recruiting Survey at: https://accessibility.pearson.com/research/2022studies/nemeth/.

Got questions, reach out to NABS Treasurer Elizabeth Rouse at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com> .

Thanks in advance for participating! 😊

Elizabeth