[NABS-L] High priority fundraising announcement! Second annual blindness equality achievement month trivia night, Saturday, October 22 7 PM eastern

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:05:30 UTC 2022

Hi all!
As a quick follow-up, please see the amended payment platform info below:
Zelle: nabs.president at gmail.com
PayPal: @NABSPayments
Website: www.nabslink.org
Feel free to reach out if you need clarification, verification, or
assistance of any kind.
Warmly,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz