[NABS-L] April NABS Fundraising Call, Monday the 10th at 7 PM EDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:09:51 UTC 2023

Happy Monday, NABS friends and family!

We hope this message finds you well, and we promise this isn't an April
Fools joke! The NABS Fundraising Committee will meet for our April monthly
call on Monday, April 10th as a means of observing the Easter holiday.
Join us to discuss all things fundraising between now and National
Convention, including our spring fundraising competition, walkathon, and
convention merchandise. Your thoughts and opinions are wanted and welcome.
Join us Monday, April 10 at 7 PM Eastern, using the below info:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz