[NABS-L] TSA Mentoring and Internship Opportunity

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:37:19 UTC 2023

Hi Jacob,

It looks like you only sent the end of the email. It only starts out (and ends with) ways to contact. There's no description of this internship or anything. Could you be more specific in detailing this opportunity, maybe by providing a brief description of what interns do there and things of that nature? That is, if I'm right about only the ending being included in your previous message. It's highly unlikely people will apply for things like this if they don't have any details on what the internship involves, what people working there would do, who would be qualified, etc.

I sincerely hope you understand where I'm going with this. It's perfectly OK with me if you just made a mistake by inadvertently pasting the last part of the job posting in your previous email; after all, we're all only human, and each one of us makes mistakes. I'm just pointing out here that your email appears to be missing quite a bit of information.

I hope you have an enjoyable Easter/Passover weekend!