[NABS-L] Using PowerPoint During a speech Help

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:44:44 UTC 2023

Hi Aaron,

Is there a reason you can't be at your computer during the presentation?
Typically I would think this is a one person operation. If there is a need
to be standing further back from your computer you could use a wireless
keyboard to maintain control from your remote position.

Regards,
Kyle

--
Kyle Garcia
Youth Services Worker | Iowa Department for the Blind