[NABS-L] Stats Class

Kaden Colton kaden.e.colton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:07:55 UTC 2023

Hello, Abbie,

I have taken a few statistcics classes. A couple things I found helpful for stats class are : having a braille version of the formula or equation and an embossed out version of scatter plots that had a positive, negative or no correlation layouts. That way, I had a reminder of what the professor was talking about when they refer to a positive or negative correlation graph.

Regards,
Kaden Colton