[NABS-L] Come one, come all NABS content creation committee meeting

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 04:28:02 UTC 2023

What’s up students,
As we get ready to kickstart our Federation year, we want to personally
invite you to join this year‘s, NABS content creation committee! From
TikTok to Facebook, and everything in between we want you to be on our
team! Our first committee call of the new year will take place tomorrow,
Sunday, August 13th at 8 PM Eastern. We will be going over some goals for
this year and would love all of your input. To join us tomorrow evening use
the below zoom link.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Once again, we are excited for you to join us.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester.
--
Hunter Kuester