[NABS-L] Seeking Experiences with/Thoughts on Mantis Q40 Braille Display

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:57:59 UTC 2023

Hello my name is Asia Quinones-Evans. I have been using a Mantis Q40 for
two years next month. I have created a Facebook group called Mantis Q40
Users that has become very popular for any questions about the Mantis. I
really love my Mantis and am actually writing this email with it connected
to my Ipad mini. There is much more I can say but I do not want to make
this email a book. If you want to contact me privately to get more of my
opinion feel free in my signature is my private info.