[NABS-L] Join a Fantastic NABS Fantasy Football League!

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:23:49 UTC 2023

This is a reminder that NABS Fantasy Football has officially been kicked
off! Don't miss your opportunity to join the fun and manage your own team
in one of our four leagues. For just a $25 buy-in you get to play all
season, and have the chance at taking home $100 if you lead your team to
victory. Do not fear if you are new to fantasy, or even football overall.
The commissioners are here to help you, and your drafting can even be
automatically done if you are lost or lacking the time to manage your team
manually. If you are interested, please reach out to one of our
commissioners listed below. We have had a change in one of our
commissioners since the last email, so please do take note.

Still unsure if fantasy is for you, or just want more information before
making a commitment? We've got you. Come to our informational call on
Sunday August 27th to learn more details about what it takes to manage a
fantasy team, some football basics, and have the opportunity to ask any
questions you can think of. Exact timing and Zoom details will be mailed
out at a not so distant future date.

Kyle Garcia: kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Joshua Olukanni: joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com
Kunyeul Lee: kunyeul18 at gmail.com
Timothy Olukanni: timiolukanni at gmail.com

You can of course also reach out to any of the commissioners to ask
questions. Good luck to everyone!

Regards,
Kyle

--
Kyle Garcia
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students