[NABS-L] Be There Or Be Square: First Meeting of The NABS Advocacy Committee Happening Tonight at 7 PM EST!!!

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:09:10 UTC 2023

Hey there NABSters,

I hope this email finds you soaking up the last seconds of summer before we all rush back to school. I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that the first meeting of the astounding Advicacy Committee will be happening tonight at 7 PM EST! Whether your interested in helping us brainstorm about our interesting initiatives including a public speaking seminar and a Advocacy Series, or you just want to chill and have a fun way to end your Sunday night, we would love to have you join to hear your ideas, get to know you, and have you learn a little bit more about our committee.

Time to get your advicacy on NABSFam, and no better place to do it than tonight at 7 PM EST! Please find the zoom information below, and I can’t wait to see you there!

Zoom Link:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,4678833687# US (New York)

Best
Manahil
-
Manahil Jafri (She / Her)
Board Member | National Association Of Blind Students
Secretary and Treasurer | New York Association of  Blind Students
BS Candidate: Policy Analysis and Management | Cornell University