[NABS-L] Question Regarding Accessibility With McGraw-Hill Connect

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:34:16 UTC 2023

OMG. I hope that the McGraw-Hill connect platform is accessible for my
kinesiology course. I have had the course opened for me quite a while ago
but I do not feel like playing with it because this is my summer vacation.
I will definitely test it out Monday morning before I have class on
Tuesday. I would imagine that they are fully accessible because they work
with the Nfb very closely. They were at a table at the NFB National
Convention this year. The textbook format that I have received, though from
them are accessible. I have received a PDF and an EPUB format from them.  I
just have not checked out some of the other requirements for the course.