[NABS-L] Inaccessibility in uCertify

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 03:08:34 UTC 2023

Hey there NABS Nation!

This is for my Information Technology and Computer Science majors. For
anyone working with or who has worked with uCertify, I just ran into issues
completing some of the labs. If anyone has dealt with drag and drops
before, then this is what I ran into tonight. I was kinda of confused and
was asking myself, "Did this really have to happen? Anyway, if anyone
could help me out, that would be much appreciated. I have already emailed
my professor and should hear from him as soon as possible. Catch y'all
later!

--
Elijah Grant

The time is always right to do what is right. --Martin Luther King Jr.

Member of the Florida Association of Blind Students

Member of the Greater Broward Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Florida