[NABS-L] 2023 Super Bowl Roulette Officially Sold Out!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:42:30 UTC 2023

Good morning, friends!
We wanted to let everyone know that this year‘s spreadsheet has been
completely filled!
We wish all of our participants, the best of luck, and we will contact our
winners on Monday, February 14, to communicate about collecting earnings.
Thank you to all those who decided to participate this year, and we hope
that if you didn’t, you will consider joining us in the future.
 Warmly,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz